Warning: Three dogs died within hours in a pond due to toxic algae

caution for dog ownersA doggy play date in a North Carolina pond turned tragic after three pups died from toxic algae. The woman took her dogs to a pond to play. Within hours, the pups had died. Now, the devastated owners are warning fellow dog lovers all over the country.

Toxic algae blooms are poisonous to dogs and they are more common in fresh water during the hot summer months. Here is the information you need to keep your pets safe.

Source: cnn

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *