Veterinarians warn of marijuana poisoning in dogs now that it’s legal in Arizona

PHOENIX, Ariz. – An inquisitive 90-pound Labordoodle accidentally ate marijuana while on a walk and vets say an incident like this could have turned nearly fatal. 

Now that marijuana has been legalized for recreational use in the state. The dog’s owner wants to get the word out about it and how dangerous marijuana can be to dogs.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *