WARNING: Family’s beloved French Bulldog dies after eating popular houseplant

Dog owner warns of common houseplant sago palm’s toxicity for pets after her French bulldog died in her arms.

Kate Wagner shared the story of her ‘sweet baby Lily’ on Facebook to urge people to take caution when choosing houseplants. Her French bulldog ate some leaves from a sago palm – also known as a cycas revoluta plant and cardboard palm – and ended up fighting for her life at the emergency vet.

Source: metro.co.uk

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *